Thursday, October 28, 2010

The last week of October!

Trevor is learning a lot of new words lately. As they say his language abilities have exploded. He will even say a few new words in a day. He still has troubles with vowel sounds, but we are working on that. He is doing so great.
I have been teaching him that there are girls and boys. He will go through the family and say names and if they are a baby or not, now he goes through the family and if we aren't a baby he will say mommy or daddy. He points to himself and say "No bubbee, Guy!". I don't remember how I introduced the word 'guy' into that lesson but I did. He's not a boy either just a guy. Daddy's not a boy he's a daddy, according to Trevor. He constantly laughs, he is so cute.

Cory turned 1 on Monday. He didn't like the cupcake, I tried to feed it to him the next day but he didn't want it then either. He threw it on the floor. Cory is teething a bit, he still doesn't have any.

Lucky us we got sick this week, too. Lovely stomach flu going around our family. I think Elaine got the worst of it. She felt better yesterday but relapsed after Trevor was sick in the night. Poor girl! I am not feeling well either. I sure hope Dave doesn't get it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment